I’ve been making these Mint Slice balls for years (and the sister Tim Tam balls version) and they are always a hit wherever I go! Even better is they are so easy to make and require only 3 ingredients!
This is one of those recipes that is great to have when you don’t have the time (or energy!!) to do anything fancy but need something last minute. I have been making them for so long that I have all the ingredients stashed in the cupboard for when I need to whip them up.
They are also a great little treat you can make with the kids. My little miss “helped” me make this batch. And by helped I totally mean she ate the mixture and had the sprinkles spread from one end of the kitchen to the other. But given she is only 1 and I love the fact she is interested in helping me cook I can handle a little mess at the end.
Three Ingredient Mint Slice Balls
2x packets of 200g Mint Slice biscuits
1x tin Condensed Milk
- Crush your biscuits so they are a fine crumb consistency. I put mine in the thermomix for 6 seconds on speed 10 but have also used a food processor or stick blender.
- In a bowl, mix the mint slice crumbs and the tin of condensed milk. Ensure it is all mixed through.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for an hour and a half.
- When the mixture is almost set roll a tablespoon into a ball and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Place the rolled balls back into the fridge for another hour or so to set even more.
- Serve and enjoy! Good luck at just eating one!
I also make these with Tim Tams and roll them in coconut which are also so delicious! Do you have any suggestions on another biscuit that these would work well for?